Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Application for mining lease under HRS 182.5 by Puuwaawaa Steam Co.
|1978 - Application for Mining Lease Puuwaawaa Steam Co.pdf||30.62 MB||Adobe PDF||View/Open|
|Title:||Application for mining lease under HRS 182.5 by Puuwaawaa Steam Co.|
|Authors:||Geothermal Exploration & Development Corp.|
F. Newell Bohnett
show 5 moremineral rights
|Issue Date:||Jul 1978|
|Publisher:||Puuwaawaa Steam Co.|
|Citation:||Geothermal Exploration & Development Corp., F. Newell Bohnett. 1978. Application for mining lease under HRS 182.5 by Puuwaawaa Steam Co. Honolulu (HI): Puuwaawaa Steam Co.|
|Abstract:||"Attached for your consideration is our application for a Mining Lease prepared in accordance with Rule 5 of the Rules and Regulations outlining procedures for leasing of Reserved Lands, possessed by an occupier holding a General Lease from|
the state as defined in HRS 182.1. The applicant is a partnership known as Puuwaawaa steam Co. (STEAMCO) in which Geothermal Exploration & Development Corp. (GEDCO) is the general partner, and F. Newell Bohnett is the principal limited partner. The application package conforms to requirements of Rule 4.1, 4.2, 4.5 & 4.6 of the Geothermal Rules and Regulations and includes the following:
1. One hundred dollar ($100.00) check for filing fee.
2. An accurate description and map of the land' for which geothermal lease is being requested.
3. Geological and geophysical report of the findings supporting evidence of a potential geothermal resource requiring further exploration and ultimate development if discovery is made.
4. Preliminary plan for exploration and development.
5. Environmental assessment relating to the impact from geothermal exploration and development.
6. Certificate of applicant's qualifications for holding a geothermal mining lease, and evidence of signing officer's authority to enter into agreement with the State of Hawaii, and certifying that the acreage applied for does not exceed permissible limitations as per Rule 3.10.
7. Narrative supporting justification for approval of negotiating a mining lease with applicant, under HRS 182.5, without public bidding.
8. Copy of assignment of occupier's rights to applicant."
|Appears in Collections:||Department of Land and Natural Resources|
The Geothermal Collection
Please contact email@example.com if you need this content in an alternative format.
Items in eVols are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.